State Theatre and Multiplex
322 Main Street, Woodland, CA 95695
Guest Services: (530)723-5321
Movie Showtimes: (530)723-5322
OPENING SOON !!
Grand Opening late June, 2017
Fully restored historic theatre with a 60 foot in the grand auditorium
10 total screens each featuring Luxury Seats and Luxury Electric Recliners
An in-house Café
Beer & Wine on tap... you can eat and drink at your seat!
- Reserved Seating - you can choose your exact seat
Showtimes forPrint Showtimes
click showtime to purchase
• General Admission $10.25 (Ages 12 and older*)
• Children (Ages 11 and under) $8.00*
• Seniors (Ages 62 and older) $8.00
• Matinee (Shows starting before 6:00PM) $8.00
* 2 and under are free to "G" and "PG" movies only, when sharing a seat with a ticket holder. All ages require a ticket to PG-13 and R rated movies.
* No child discount for "R" rated films. Children of all ages will be charged full general admission for all rated R movies. No one under 17 is permitted to attend any R-rated movie unless accompanied by their parent or legal guardian over the age of 21.
ONLINE SERVICE FEES
Movie tickets purchased online through Fandango include a non-refundable Fandango Convenience Charge.
BACKPACKS / PACKAGES / BAGS
To ensure the safety of our guests and employees, we reserve the right to inspect any backpacks, packages or bags entering the theater.
Thank you for your cooperation.